Friday, August 14, 2009

Atenea's school

Hello everybody,


I have to say that when I started to write about my personal success, I couldn't do it without a little help. I believe that I have to ask to the witnesses of my life to remember about it. This time Jodo helped me.


So when I was in my internship I created a strong bond between the little girls and me. I learnt a lot from them but I strongly believe that they learnt from me too.

My first internship couldn't mean what it is today without the girls. Moreover, in our last day at school the little girls were crying just like I did too. But despite this, they said beautiful things and also wrote me great letters that gave me an enormous sense of achievement.
That day when everything was supposed to end I realized how much they had changed.

I promised to go back and have a happy time together. So when I did it things went badly at first but turned out well in the end. The thing was that one of my partners couldn't make it so some of the girls got sad. Anyway, we had a blast!

I see hope and a bright future for them.

I look forward to see your comments,

XOXO


La Vale

2 comments:

  1. I know you had a beautiful experience there! So I just couldn't imagine a better way to express success and even happiness for you, that's why I thought of your first internship as a good example to write about.
    See you on campus!
    F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I can't believe that you need to ask to somebody else about your own succes. I know you vale, your life is a complete success,
    so, in my opinion it was difficult for you chose one story to share LOL.

    Take care.....and see you

    ReplyDelete